Salesforce Admin Training in Chennai
Salesforce.com is a leading cloud computing platform which started its journey with CRM tool on a Software-as-a-service concept where its customers are not required to buy/install any software or hardware at their premises. Salesforce.com works on Mulch-tenant architecture where each of its customers shares the common pool of resources hosted at the Salesforce end, thereby reducing the effective cost of using these shared resources
Salesforce Admin Course Syllabus (Total Duration-30hrs)
Module 1: Salesforce.com Introduction (Duration-2hrs)
- Cloud Computing & its Models.
- What is Salesforce.com?
- Evolution and Products
- Different Editions in Salesforce.com
- How to sign up for Developer Edition.
Module 2: Getting Your Organization Ready for Users (Duration-2hrs)
- Set up the company profile
- Configure the user interface
- Configure search settings
- Set up Chatter
Module 3: Security and Data Access (Duration-4hrs)
- Restrict logins
- Determine object access
- Set up record access
- Manage record access with the role hierarchy
- Deal with record access exceptions
- Manage field-level security
Module 4: Managing Data (Duration-3hrs)
- Data Loader v/s Import wizards
- Import new records using import wizards
- Update existing records with the data loader
- Upsert operation, Export and Export All
- Mass transfer records between users
- Back up data with a weekly export
- Mass delete records
Module 5: Automation (Duration-5hrs)
- Manage Email Administration
- Set up workflow rules and Approval Processes
- Automate Leads and Cases
Module 6: Getting Around the App (Duration-3hrs)
- Understand the data model and navigation
- Find answers in Help & Training
- Rollup summary & Cross object formula.
Module 7: Setting Up and Managing Users (Duration-2hrs)
- Manage user profiles
- Create and manage users
- Troubleshoot user login issues
- Set up Chatter Free and Chatter external users.
Module 8: Customization: Fields (Duration-3hrs)
- Administer standard fields
- Create new custom fields
- Create selection fields: picklists and lookups
- Create Formula Fields
- Work with Page Layouts
- Work with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintain Data Quality
Module 9: Reports and Dashboards (Duration-4hrs)
- Run and modify reports
- Create new reports with the report builder
- Filter reports
- Summarize Report Data
- Bucket Fields in Reports
- Print, Export, Scheduling and Email Reports
- Build Dashboards
- Adding Dashboards in Home Page
Module 10: More Administration (Duration-2hrs)
- Public Groups
Best Salesforce Admin Training in Chennai
Hence, Salesforce® charges its customer on per user basis, which is far more beneficial for small organizations as it does not involve any setup cost. Salesforce has grown exponentially from its inception in 1999 and now developed a platform called Force.com® which is powerful enough to create any web application. It is also getting into the domain of Database.com, Work.com etc to name a few.
It has also gone very social by integrating implicitly with social networking site like Facebook, Twitter etc along with Chatter as their own collaborative tool. So, it is ever-evolving and fast expanding cloud computing platform in the market, which do not see any competitor even near to it.
Our Salesforce Training in Chennai helps you to keep in the trendy technology and learning with us will make us proud.